CF Snuzzle





I probably got this CF Snuzzle in the early 90s, when I first started considering myself a collector. I had ponies as a child in the 80s, but I thought of them as toys, not a collection. In the 90s I transitioned to collector mentality and bought a lot of ponies in yard sales and swap meets. But I was still quite young, so I never did much to really clean them up, other than maybe a little bath and hair brushing. And then, when I grew up, they were in boxes for years as I moved around. I've just now, finally, gotten around to really assessing my collection.

Anyhow, Snuzzle is in excellent shape. It didn't take much to make this girl display-ready. I gave her a bath inside and out with a bit of dish soap, and gave her a replacement hair ribbon. Her blue (greenish) original comb is on my wishlist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I just wanted to let you know that I changed the giveaway on my site. There is no donation needed to enter any longer. Thanks for posting my giveaway on your forum. Http://www.guessingalltheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her heart symbols! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete