Pony Photography by tuneful87 at the MLP Arena






Name: Pony Photography by tuneful87 at the MLP Arena
Generation: N/A
Year: 2011
Set: N/A
Accessories Owned: N/A
Accessories Needed: N/A
Condition/Restoration Notes: N/A
Added to Collection: 2011
Keep in Collection or Available for Sale/Trade: Keep in Collection
Value: Donated by tuneful87 for supporters of the MLP Arena April 2011
Additional Notes: In April 2011, tuneful87 at the MLP Arena made this offer: "For everyone who makes a donation in April, I'll take a custom photo for them. All they have to do is give me a list of their favorite ponies and I'll see what I can come up with." I made a donation, and made my request: "I'd love to have a pony family portrait for my picture - not picky about which ponies, but a nice shot of a Mommy, Daddy, and a baby would be sweet (a baby boy would be ideal, if you have any)." Tuney posted four beautiful photographs for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment